Otarie

    otarie

    It was already hard to assume that a 5 months old Chinese baby knows already more Chinese than I will in all my life.

    What has shattered my self esteem into thousands of invisible pieces, is to see that even a dumb seal has more of a calligrapher inside it than myself!
    otarie
    otarie
    otarie
    otarie
    otarie
    otarie
    otarie
    otarie
    otarie
    otarie
    Look at the satisfied expression in its face! No wonder, since its abilities even grant him female admirers!:

    Nothing else to add. I will nurse my frustration for a while. Meanwhile, those of you who speak Spanish can have a look at the web site where I snatched these pictures from: Chino-China.Source URL: https://hollywoodposts.blogspot.com/2011/08/otarie.html
    Visit Hollywood Posts for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive