Rachel Bilson Haircut

    rachel bilson hair

    Does anyone else get REALLY nervous to have their hair cut? I sure do!

    And now, I'm living in a new place ... Have to go to a new girl ... and I'm still desperate for my hair to grow! {can you feel the anxiety? :)}

    So I've been looking for pics ... Best way to explain EXACTLY what I want, right?

    I have ALWAYS loved Rachel Bilson's hair ... But this my friends would require extensions instead of scissors!
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    rachel bilson hair
    Source URL: https://hollywoodposts.blogspot.com/2011/08/rachel-bilson-haircut.html
    Visit Hollywood Posts for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive